We Stepped Away
Hello fellow Entropians,
It's been a while. In fact, it's almost been a year since I've had the chance to sit down and get back onto Calypso again.
I think an explanation is in order, and an apology.
When i first started the Entropia Revival Project, I had a lot of massive goals for it, and I still do. I wanted then, and want now, for the project to really make a change on Calypso. Unfortunately, sometimes life gets in the way.
Right as we started to pick up steam, a lot of things happened in my life, personally. I got a major promotion. I found the love of my life. I got a cat (and lost a dog). I decided to go back to school, and get some more of that education stuff.
So, I had to step away from Entropia and the ERP. For that, I'm sorry. I was getting nearly 600 hits a day on this blog and I simply had to drop it. But, I'm back now - hopefully this time for good.
I have a lot to catch up on - that's a fact. I have a lot to read, and a lot to talk with everyone about. I certainly don't have my finger on the pulse of Calypso like I used to.
But I will soon.
So for now - for those who see this (because there are people checking it again already) I say to you:
We're back.
Bear with me while I go through and get this site in tip top shape again. A lot of pictures are missing and I have a lot of old, deteriorated code to clean up.
More soon, and Good Luck Out There.
-Faucon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment to be entered into my raffle. You could win a space-ready Sleipnir and 20k of Sweat!