Five days off, an office and a Developing Team



Hello everyone!

I'm going to keep this post relatively short, as it's more of an announcement than a post.

As you may all have guessed, I have been off-world for the past few days. Unfortunately, I was recovering from some odd kind of micro-flu that put me on my tail for a few days.

Despite being sick, though, I have not been inactive.

During this time, myself and the New Entropia Revival Team were hard at work developing our new working quarters – yes, that's right. We have an office and a team now! This is great news for the revival project, as we are running more efficiently now than we ever have. With this new team and office, The Entropia Revival Project will begin launching several new projects that will help sustain our sweat initiative into the foreseeable future. We have a very detailed execution timeline and (for those of you who have been asking me) part of that project timeline includes setting regular hours to be on world (yay!).

If you're interested in checking out the new Executive Roster, please check out the facebook page (linked at the top of the blog). And of course, pictures of the new office are soon to come. I think this is a major step in the representation of just how serious the Entropia Revival Project is. We're here to stay – and for those of you nonbelievers who are just “waiting for us to run out of money” - watch out! We planned for the amount of expenditure we've been experiencing. The goal here is to revive our community – and as we move forward with our plans we will be making every effort to do just that.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all on world. Remember, we are still running our giveaway! So if you haven't liked our Facebook Page, now's your chance. I would love to see us get 100 likes by the beginning of the New Year and I believe we're well on our way to that.

Also:

Special thanks to a few major players,

-Jon Neverdie Jacobs
-FishFace
-RavenJade

who have been actively communicating with our project and liking our facebook pages. It's been a real honor to be recognized by such substantial names, and it really keeps the fire underneath me to push forward for the sake of our community.

Thank you all for your support. We're going to make this happen!

Until Next Time Everyone,

-Faucon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment to be entered into my raffle. You could win a space-ready Sleipnir and 20k of Sweat!