Hello everyone!
I apologize for not getting around to yesterday's post - after some last minute re-arranging, we were finally able to settle on a new spot for our radio show which will be happening at Wednesday from 0:00 to 3:00 Entropia Time.
As this was most of our week this week, I wanted to dedicate some time to saying "Thank You" to Atlas Haven Radio for hosting me, and to all of you who hung out at Icarus and partied with us.
One of the things that the Revival Project means to me (but something less talked about) is it's impact on the community. As the player base grows, the vet's see an improvement and the planet comes to life, our community grows with us. I think this is an excellent exemplification of that.
Take a look at some of the photos from last night:
Although it seems like we've had a pretty quiet week, a lot is coming together for us behind the scenes. I have been (with the help of my VP) designing a very strong, new business model for our upcoming project that I truly believe will propel us to the next level and give the sweat campaign a whole new life.
As these technical details come together and my schedule gets more consistent, I expect to see the growth of new things slow down, and the expansion of existing things pick up. We have a radio show. We have a blog. We have a society that's growing a great core - and now I want to put those to work for us.
In the next weekly update (and for the future ones) I plan to do two parts:
- The Community Update - which will cover our radio show that week and other events
- The Buisness Update - which will cover our progress towards our goals.
Looking forward to seeing you all on world - and as always, Good Luck Out There.
-Faucon




No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment to be entered into my raffle. You could win a space-ready Sleipnir and 20k of Sweat!