Our Show, Our Society, Our Universe


Hello everyone!

I am currently writing to you on what is, for me, a major high point. I think a lot of my society members feel the same, and can relate when I say that I feel as though Calypso had one of it's best nights in months tonight.

The Entropia Revival Project has been working very hard the past several days to get a good schedule going and to really start coming into our own with everything we've taken on...

... because man, we started a lot of projects at once. 

We have started a sweat initiative, a radio show, a blog, a society and more all at once, and are adding more things every day.

But today, I think we saw what this Project has the potential to be. 

Today we had our second "The Project" Radio show on the ever-helpful atlashavenradio.com - and we got one hell of a turn out.

What started as just a small crowd.. 

Got bigger....


And bigger... 


Until we nearly ran out of room on the Icarus deck!



It was truly something to behold. We had a blast and took the show out to over three hours ! 

I have also decided that, in order to keep a better handle on the sweat buying initiative, I will start doing my 4 PED/k buys only during the show. This should help me keep track and give everyone a more fair opportunity to participate. 

Other News and the Society


Aside from the fantastic time we had at the show, things with the project have been moving along well. Our VP, Hearts, has been helping me put together a plan for the hunting and mining professions that we plan to implement soon. I don't want to give away much yet, but I want everyone to know that we are really moving on becoming profitable. The goal is to be a profitable organization by the end of the year and I believe that is more than within site. 

Once this happens, we can truly launch the sweat initiative in full form. 

And to leave you all with a high note, here are some incredible screen shots from tonight. 
Come out with us next week, get a good price on your sweat, and enjoy the party. 

Good Luck Out There, 
Faucon









2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information! As a new player I'm excited to read these articles. Is there an archive of the radio broadcast, I'll try to be on atlashaven for the next show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately there isn't - we don't have that kind of technology (though I wish we did!) But the show happens at icarus every Wednesday night, so just come by and hang out with us!

      Delete

Comment to be entered into my raffle. You could win a space-ready Sleipnir and 20k of Sweat!