Ladies and Gentlemen, The Return of Entropia Revival is
Here.
I think I owe everyone an apology.
In March of this year, I started out on the Entropia Revival
Project. If you’re visiting this site now, you might already know what it’s
about. If not, just peruse the other posts a bit, and you’ll see that my goal
was to begin bringing the Entropia Community back together.
Despite only being a few months in, The Project was already
starting to take hold. Entropia Revival developed this website, a society, a
following, and more – we were even beginning to plan events.
Then, I stepped away.
Saving the details, I had some personal family matters that
required immediate attention. Rest assured, though – everything is just fine.
One residence move, one new dog and 8 months later, and I’m
back in action and ready to roll. And, I have had a lot of time to think about
how I’m going to re-approach the revival.
So, if you’re all with me on this, let’s get right down to
business.
First and foremost, I intend to extend the reach of Entropia
Revival beyond just community events and into the economic arena. As a business
man out here in the real world, I want to utilize what I know to help build
what I enjoy. Yes, I have already written plenty of business-related blog
posts, but I’m going to do more than that.
I will be extending a series of business initiatives in the
game to try and help stimulate our economy. These initiatives will be aimed at
gearing up for the release of a master business model sometime in the next few
months (release date to be announced). My hope is that, through strong
community interaction, we can really make these initiatives come to life and
help re-invigorate a rough in-game economy.
My belief is this: Entropia avatars are controlled by people
who genuinely enjoy this game. For some of us, this game holds some of the best
friends we know. We all want to make that stay, and make that better. Most of
us remember the Glory Days of Entropia –
But to me, those days aren’t very far behind us, and I
intend to prove it.
Welcome to the new era. The Renaissance, the Space Boom, the
Entropia Revival.
I’m looking forward to seeing all of you in world. As
always, I’ll be at Icarus a great deal. You’ll also find me lurking around
Corinth for the next few days as well, doing some work there.
Good Luck out there.
...Oh – and you may want to look for my advertisement on the
in-game ad panels. It has some information on the early alpha of the first
phase of the Economic revival.
See you on Calypso,
- Faucon Ioji VanAlkel


HEy It's WARLOCK here. My previous answer got lost in cyberspace so I'll rewrite :
ReplyDeleteI just found your page and seems you're serious about your thing :)
It's good to see you back bro
Warlock - thanks Man! I am very serious about this. Glad to see you here - I'll be putting up quite a few new posts soon. I can't wait to put a lot of my plans into action. Super excited.
DeleteAs a land deed owner i hope you succed with this venture!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I appreciate your support. I will do everything I can to make this happen. If you're ever interested, contact me in-game and we can discuss the project. As a land owner, I'm sure we can benefit from each other mutually.
DeleteGood luck out there!
I've only been in the game for about two months now. Tried this game about three times since it's launch. I think it's one that you have to be ready for. And i stopped here after hearing about you in a sweating session and i like what i see, and I'm in. I'll comment more later, doing this one from phone.
ReplyDeleteCyrus "Gurkha1969" Blackstone