The Beginning and Beyond


As I have been on-world more and more over the last few days, I have been pondering a more solid plan for my revival, and as of right now I think I have an outline of what I would like to do here.
The world is missing several key things and it is through the revival of these things that I believe we will see a real change in Entropia. About half of these things are on-world systems that need to be reutilized; the other half are things that I just think need to be fixed, whether that be by a planet partner, MindArk, or the community.

The first step I will be taking will revolve around things to be worked on off-world. These things will include:

  • A massive push on the forums to get the word out that the Entropia Revival is happening
  • The creation of a dedicated website (that can be joined/followed/donated to) for the revival. This blog will merely be a temporary medium (unless I can work it to serve my purposes, but I doubt it)
  • Within this website, the creation of a new Radio Station
  • The utilization of this website as a medium for suggestions to MindArk (and the planet partners) through blog posts such as this one.
  • An eventual push for “IRL” meetings for Entropians (This will take some time)

The second step I will be performing will be a revival of on-world systems by doing the following:

  • Organizing a society revolving around the “Entropia Revival” cause
  • Utilizing the new website to orchestrate a series of player-run events (thus reviving the events system in-game)
  • Utilizing the new website to run a series of on-world “parties”, or mass get-togethers of avatars.

I think that this can serve as the general outline for my planned chain of events. Of course, I will be elaborating on this in detail as I go along, and likely create a blog page clearly outlining where we’re at with everything each day.

For now, keep an eye out on the home page. I have several small “news blurbs” that will be as up-to-date as I can keep them and will serve as an impromptu “breaking news” section.

I’ll see you all on-world. Good luck, Everyone.


-Faucon Ioji VanAlkel

2 comments:

  1. Well I wish you luck with this. When I first started EU a few years back I remember the parties held at Port Atlantis. Those kind of disapeared. Not sure if MA's removal and non allowance of vehicles landing there and being parked had anything to do with it or not, to some extent I think it did. But yes I have noticed things are more simmered.

    Not sure if maybe peoples being fed up and disgruntled with MA has anything to do with it or not either, it's all speculation, but might be interesting if those that used to party and do group get togethers posted here to say why they are not now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. everything here is all speculation of course, but its speculation that can make a change. Even if these issues arent the root cause, eliminating them will help us find that cause and correct it :)

      I have a new "Where's the party?" link at the top of the page, added today after reading this post. I'll be updating it regularly and posting some possible bashes up. For right now though, the party is at camp Icarus. I've seen you there before and hopefully I'll see you again soon :)

      Thank you so much for the well wishes. Favorite the blog if you want and keep up :) or friend me on the forums as I'll be announcing new blog posts there every time they go up :)

      Delete

Comment to be entered into my raffle. You could win a space-ready Sleipnir and 20k of Sweat!